Document Management Software for Manufacturing
Streamlining your back-office operations to maximize profitability
What’s the benefit to using document management software for manufacturing businesses? By automating processes and eliminating paper within your process you can accomplish more work in less time. This improved productivity can have a major impact on your company’s performance, especially given the numerous internal departments operating within a manufacturing environment.
All departments manage complex workflows that are often accompanied with real challenges
- All manufacturers are under tremendous pressure to reduce manufacturing costs. However, companies may not realize the huge cost and time economies a document management system can deliver.
- Just like cost reduction goals, manufacturing companies must continually look for ways to gain competitive advantages and improve time-to-market.
- Departments tend to be very “self-contained” making it difficult to locate data across multiple systems and departments.
- Data comes in multiple formats and can be difficult to manage (e.g. electronic orders, paper files, office documents, electronic documents, CAD and large format documents).
- Slow and manual paper-based processes for sharing, reviewing and approving documents and drawings dominate workflows.
If any of these challenges sound familiar, we’re here to help! We provide document management solutions to help manufacturing firms overcome these challenges help your company:
- Reduce labour costs for filing, retrieving, routing, copying, faxing and printing documents
- Reduce onsite and offsite storage costs
- Support lean manufacturing initiatives
- Improve order fulfillment
- Integrate and leverage existing business systems (ERP, CRM, etc.)
- Increase customer satisfaction with instant access to all order documentation and information
- Provides compliance and regulatory assistance
Document management turns paper processes into finely-tuned information systems. Our solutions centralize your internal documents, improve information integrity and enhance the way employees work. These benefits dramatically affect your customer relationships, financial management and overall company performance.
What to expect when working with us:
- Improved access to paper and electronic files
- Increased level of safety and security for clients
- Better organization of important documents
- Cost savings, including improved case worker efficiencies
- Emergency access to files during scanning process